Friday, January 15, 2010

pants on the ground


Saw this spunky 62 year old rapper General Larry Pratt who auditioned for American Idol yesterday and thought he was hilariously funny. He reminded me so much of William Hung, another interesting character from previous season. LOL!

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin' like a fool
With your pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat
Looking like a fool
Walking down town
With your pants on the ground..


As Simon said, he had a horrible feeling that this song will be a hit and I think he's right coz I can't stop humming it in my head.

*For some strange reason, I can't upload the video or link in my post so if you want to see it go to youtube and type the words, Pants on the Ground*