Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tak ada kerja cari kerja...


I was really bengang when Kak Ngah came back from school and complained that the tudung she is wearing was deemed as unsuitable by her class teacher. Huh?

I asked her what her teacher meant by unsuitable. She said its because the tudung has fancy details and its not allowed by school regulations. Fancy details? The tudung wasn't made from shiny or transparent fabric and not even embroidered. It was just some tiny holes punched along the end that resembles a pattern. I thought it looked nice and unique.

Now that the ultimatum had been given as in her name will be jotted down by the school prefects if she still wears it, I had no choice but to send all of her tudungs for alteration.

I wish the school concentrates on more substantial issues than petty ones like this. Sheesh!