Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Gone baby gone






me and my little B


If you had been browsing this blog you will notice that some pictures accompanying the stories were missing. 

That is not entirely this blog's fault or mine either.

Lots of cherished kodak moment of my kids when they were small are totally gone forever when my old laptop was laid to rest few years back sob sob! 

Couldn't even retrieve them. Despite numerous attempts by Mr Husband to fix it.

And this is the reason why I have never contemplate to delete my blog. Its always neatly perched in the bookmarks section for as long as I can remember.

Who knows if I get really bored with facebook and instagram I can always come to this familiar playground and pour my hearts out again just like old times sake.

One day.

Until then.