Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a hobby and its not collecting dust!

freebies from McDonalds during their promotion late last year. Lurve the shape and colors. I was short of one glass, the last week of promotion and I was really bummed coz they didn't have stock even if I offer to pay triple of its price. sheesh!


I believe that everyone in this world should have a hobby. Its a great pastime and sometimes, certain hobby could actually generate income for the hobbyist. Mine is the cheapest hobby around coz I don't need to splurge a lot since I am such a cheapskate. Ha ha!

My hobby is collecting freebies from hotels, exhibitions and McDonalds for the past several years. I love these collectible items such as toiletries from the hotels. Each hotel has their own logo inscribed on the bottles which makes them so authentic. You can't find one the same in another hotel. And they came in standard; shower gel, soap bar, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, toothbrush and toothpaste.

Lately, the husband has been complaining that my hobby had caused the bedroom to look more like a storeroom than a bedroom. Ha ha!



toiletries from a hotel in Las Vegas he visited last year...



these items comes in handy when you're out of shampoo or toothpaste in that moment of desperation...


So what's your hobby? I hope its not Peeping Tom for the guys. LOL.