Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Procrastinator


  1. why do today when you can do tomorrow - I'm hearing little orphan Annie singing tomorrow...tomorrow...I love you...tomorrow's a day away...
  2. seize the day and enjoy life
  3. its then or never
  4. due to the risk of workaholism, hard work should be done in moderation
  5. deadlines are just dates, if you dont make them, the world keeps on turning with or without you
  6. if not now, then when you feel up for it
  7. tomorrow might be hell. might as well enjoy the moment now while it lasts
  8. there's a time for work and a time for rest. rest now work later
  9. guilt is for guilty. you're not guilty of anything if you choose fun over work first. as long as the work eventually gets done, you're innocent until proven guilty - where am I going with this
  10. life is like a box of bitter chocolate (borrowing lines from the forrest gump movie except the bitter part), go easy then hard
The truth be told. Phew, I can now inhale and exhale so easily and openly. Any potential employers out there might want to take note of my eccentric characteristic. So fellas, go ahead and enjoy doing nothing. I give you my blessing but of course, I take no responsibility for the consequences. Muahaha!

P/S:  People who read this are procrastinator too coz they use up big (or small) portion of their working time to read other people' blog oblivious their paperwork is running up every second of the day and have datelines to meet and the boss is keeping a close watch huhu...