Thursday, February 22, 2007

6 weird things

bask in the stinking ambience


Hookay, now that I'm being tagged by him, him and her, I suppose I have to give out details about the 6 weird things about moiself. Frankly, there's nothing really weird about me coz I'm just a regular plain girl with regular personality. What I am about to write and possibly reveal the true colours of myself would probably turn off some of you but hey, it's just me. Being the good sport that I am *wink wink*, I will carry out this task without much delay. Boy, are they gonna be in for a big surprise when they find out who the real KC is...tee hee hee. Here goes nothing;
  1. I lurve to scratch my butt cheeks when I woke up from sleep every morning for a good 5 minutes. It feels heavenly and after doing it, I would take a sniff at my hand...oh what a lovely smell. U folks should try it out...teehehe
  2. U could say that I'm a neat freak. I can do cleaning up 10 times a day for all it takes if I want the house to be spotless. No toys lying around, spill food or drink on the table or floor, it must be wiped or mopped pronto! U should see how I hang my clothes to dry or arrange my kitchen ware and utensils in the cabinet. Can put BreeVandeKamp to shame. Lately, I have succumbed to moderate cleaning since the baby came along. U can't beat an active toddler so I let him be. (close 1 eye lah)
  3. Despite me being a neat freak, I am a clumsy person when it comes to table manners. I had this habit of spilling things on the table. I can't help it. Its like my hands are jinxed. Maintain vogue ek!
  4. And I also had the loudest burp in the household! No need to go on details for this one. Malu ahh!
  5. I like to do practical jokes on friends. Depending on my mood at the time, I would call my friends and pretend to be a salesperson or whoever lah and they would cursed me...celaka ko KC...asyik nak mengena orang jerk. And last but not least;
  6. Refer to the picture above.

Well, that's it folks! That wasn't so bad. Uh oh...I'm running out of people to tag. Can I tag only 3 persons instead of 6? Or can I tag people that are not in my link up? Can give exception on this one yes? No? Ok oklah....I'm gonna tag;

  1. Bakerina
  2. LuJ
  3. Hellikonia
  4. Marida
  5. KakLong
  6. NJ

I haven't seen that weird thing on NJ's blogpost yet so I'm gonna put her name on it.

Rules: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Kesian kat korang semua. Cheq dah kena dah!