Thursday, February 11, 2010

Meet Joe Haprak

He lures them to a corner and then rapes them viciously. There was no way those hapless victims could escape from his tight clutch. He has a high degree of sexual appetite and very fertile. He has impregnated them many times until his bastards have grown in numbers by the year and all of them bears a striking resemblance of him.

As if that is not enough, he is also the least bit responsible in providing childcare and maintenance for the children. God knows how many children he has fathered in the last 10 years I live here. And I'm so tired of feeding them food and providing shelter. There were too many of them and I only have so much. How long will this last?

He is also very territorial. Nobody dares to mess with him. And people don't seem to care much about his wrongdoings. After what he has done, he still gets away with it. Something is very wrong with the justice system here. There were no police report being made by the victims he brutally attacked. They were afraid of him. They feared for their lives. I felt sorry for them because there is nothing in my power I could do to stop him. Its just the way it is.

I am at my wit's end here. What would you do if you were in my shoes? Nab him with my two bare hands myself? I don't think so coz he's so powerful and fierce for his size. I pray hard that someone would come to the rescue of those poor women and banish the sicko for good. He has made everyone's life a living hell. He has made my life miserable by not being able to do anything. I couldn't shoot him if I want to. That would make me a killer.

No woman is safe as long as he is there. Someone has got to stop him! But who?

*I seriously need a new hobby...*