Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Letter from a starstruck fan

Dear Tom,


I have been your number one fan for the longest time. You never fail to tickle my funnybones. You sir, truly are a comedian. Having said that, I'm sorry you had to endure painful pranks by that cunning little rodent. I never really like Jerry though. He is such a pest. If I were to be your friend, I'd never do things to hurt you. Friends don't hurt each other.


If you must know, I had secretly made a wish to have you as my friend someday. Boy, I knew my prayers were answered when I spotted you at the corner display tucked snugly between other big hairy creatures. I knew then that we were going to have good times together.


I want to thank ibu and ayah for fulfilling my wish. Now I don't have to bug ibu all the time coz I have you to play with a lifetime.


I adore you so much that I want you to know you're my BFF (best friend forever)...

Lots of Love & Hugs,


Little Bee


P/S: Ibu said keep away from her refrigerator. She doesn't like surprises if you know what I mean...