Friday, February 13, 2009

An award to remember by


Someone must have liked me (read: blog) so much to give me this. I'm honoured to receive this award from cikgudisturbia


What's an award ceremony without the drama eh? Here's my acceptance speech ala MichaelMoore from 2003's academy award for BowlingForColumbine.

..."We like non-fiction and we live in fictitious times. We live in the time where we have fictitious election results that elects a fictitious president. We live in a time where we have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons. Whether its a fictition of duct tape of fictition of orange alerts, we are against this war, Mr Bush.


Shame on you, Mr Bush. Shame on you!


Oh, I'd like to thank the (blogger) academy for giving me this fictitious award and for recognising my true work. I also like to thank my fans out there who has given me tremendous support and without them, I won't be here on stage receiving this. I know what you think. Its absurd but to actually have them thinking about me (for this award) in this highly competitive industry is beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all!


Go f*** the Israelis! And save the Palestinians. They need our help! Thank you again"...