Monday, April 05, 2010

The Hate Group

I received quite a number of invitations from FB friends to join certain fan-based groups such as local and hollywood celebrities. Some recommend me to join the foodies group, the very popular among any groups. Not forgetting some family-related groups and hobbies-related groups which I found rather interesting. While I don't have qualms of joining these group, its the other kind of group that attracts my attention the most that it never fails to amuse me each time new category is created. Its called The Hate Group!

I have to say that Facebook has become a haven for hate groups. There are all kinds of hate groups sprouting like mushrooms lately. While most of them are quite harmless and even humorous in some ways, there are certain groups that were simply malicious and discriminatory in contents. Bak kata-kata fofular uncle Samy Vellu yang femes ituuu -  ini sudah lebbey :P

However, there is this one hate group that I'm more than willing to join and its - 1,000,000 million people hate AKADEMI FANTASIA! 

Care to join moi? The more the merrier *ahaks!*.



*yours truly join this group merely for the sake of joining and not involve whatsoever in the discussions. however, after reading some of the status, she feels like creating another hate group - I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN HATE AKADEMI FANTASIA...*