Monday, June 30, 2008

Thousand apologies

Gidday,

I won't be able to update for the time being. If you kinda miss me while I'm gone *wink wink*, feel free to browse old issues of SOTS.


I'll be back sooner than you expect. Meanwhile, have some blonde jokes.

Cheers mate!



**********************************


Dumb Wish


Three blondes were walking through the desert when they found a magic genie's lamp. After rubbing the lamp to make the genie appear, he said, "I will grant three wishes, one for each of you".


The first blonde said, "I wish I were smarter". So, she became a redhead.


The second blonde said, "I wish I were smarter than she is". She became a brunette.


The third blonde ordered, "I wish I were smarter than both of them!" She became a man.



What's the time please?


BLONDE: "Excuse me, what time is it right now?"


WOMAN: "It's 11:25PM."


BLONDE: (confused look on face) "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I've asked that question thirty times today, and every time someone gives me a different answer."



Medical Terminology for the Blondes


Artery -- Study of paintings

Bacteria -- Back door of cafeteria

Barium -- What doctors do when treatment fails

Bowel -- Letter like A.E.I.O.U

Caesarean section -- District in Rome

Cat scan -- Searching for kitty

Cauterize -- Made eye contact with her

Colic -- Sheep dog

Coma -- A punctuation mark

Congenital -- Friendly

D&C -- Where Washington is

Diarrhea -- Journal of daily events

Dilate -- To live long

Enema -- Not a friend

Fester -- Quicker

Fibula -- A small lie

G.I. Series -- Soldiers' ball game

Grippe -- Suitcase

Hangnail -- Coathook

Impotent -- Distinguished, well known

Intense pain -- Torture in a teepee

Labor pain -- Got hurt at work

Medical staff -- Doctor's cane

Morbid -- Higher offer

Nitrate -- Cheaper than day rate

Node -- Was aware of

Outpatient -- Person who had fainted

Pelvis -- Cousin of Elvis

Post operative -- Letter carrier

Protein -- Favoring young people

Rectum -- It almost killed him

Recovery room -- Place to do upholstery

Rheumatic -- Amorous

Scar -- Rolled tobacco leaf

Secretion -- Hiding anything

Seizure -- Roman emperor

Serology -- Study of knighthood

Tablet -- Small table

Terminal illness -- Sickness at airport

Tibia -- Country in North Africa

Tumor -- An extra pair

Urine -- Opposite of you're out

Varicose -- Located nearby

Vein -- Conceited



You've got mail!


A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door of the box, and went back in the house. A few minutes later she repeated this process by checking her mail again. She did this five more times and her neighbor that was watching her commented: "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mail box."


The blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail."