Tuesday, June 24, 2008

5 things I discovered while on short hiatus (from blogging)

That;


  1. My IQ dropped significantly by 10 points each time after watching sappy malay dramas or serials and that astro ria scores the highest point for having too many no-brainer tv shows. Their latest indulgence is Jangan Lupa Lirik hosted by none other, the narcissist Aznil Nawawi. Yikes!
  2. My neighbour's cat got pregnant (again!) and that its female offspring just got laid some 2 days ago. ARGHHHHHH!
  3. Eating half plate of rice did not make me any slimmer. What a complete waste, I mean the other half of portion I didn't get to eat
  4. I had fun watching my neighbours looked totally clueless when another friend mentioned my nickname and not my real name when we blabbed about someone that day and they had no f***ing idea it was me all the while....hahaha!
  5. I don't look nice on a mountain bike (picture someone with very fat ass riding it...totally gruesome OK)