Monday, May 21, 2007

Yesterday once more


Hookay, before I bore everyone to death with more of my first stories, I promise that this will be the last of it. I have lots of first stories but I'll choose three of them as my best remembrance. I'll make this as quick as possible.

First time I shitted in my underwear:-
I was 6 years old kindergartener. We were doing sing-alongs with the teacher playing the piano when suddenly I had a stomach ache. The stomach spasms unexpectedly and before I knew it, I was helplessly writhing like a worm in pain and clenching my fists so hard that I could see my palms turning red.

Slowly, I walked back to my seat and sat there for as long as I can remember to. Drenched in the heavy sweats that covered my forehead, I soon found myself recoiling inward like a wounded animal, emitting groans and moans as I tried my best to stifle. The pain won't go away as I had hoped. To keep the storm raging inside at bay and fight the powerful urge to purge the putrid liquid bomb threatening to erupt forcefully from my rear, I held onto my seat holding it firmly as not to let it go. I was too scared to inform my teacher coz she was too engrossed playing the piano with her students all standing nearby singing some children songs merrily.

But as the pain became so unbearable I couldn't hold it any longer that I just had to release the offender. Right there and then. I could feel warm sensation underneath my rear and within seconds, deadly poisonous gas began to whiff its rotten aroma in the classroom. I could see all my classmates were pinching their nose and my teacher had abruptly stopped playing the piano and looked around. "What was that horrible smell?", she hollered. I had the look of fear in my face. The kind of face when you scratch it with something sharp, the blood won't ooze out. By this time, everyone in the classroom were looking at me and I was well, too malu to say anything. They had already figured out who the culprit was.

Suffice to say, I had completely soiled my underwear, skirt and blouse. An amah had to come and lifted me from my seat to the nearest toilet and gave me a good wash-up.

First time I had sung infront of an audience:-

I was in a boarding school. I had been transferred there from my former school after my parents finalised their divorce. It was an alien surrounding to me for I had known nobody there except my uncle (dad's bro) who happened to teach at the same school.

First month there was totally hellish. I had been subjected to bullying (not the physical kind) by seniors. They asked me to do all sorts of chore for them. It was more of a challenge actually. To complete some of the tasks that were given to me, I was asked to get full signatures from all the seniors. It wasn't easy to get their signatures. Some were nice and dutifully obliged my request. Some were playing hard to get. To these people, I had to earn it. They will ask me to carry out tasks like getting foods and drinks from the canteen, be a postman, wash their shoes and etc. In short, I was their servant.

There was this one senior who was totally pain in the ass. She was really getting into my nerve. She had made me do all the things she wants and yet I still hadn't gotten her signature. By this time, I was very pissed off and tired at her bossy nature. She requested me to sing a song as a last request. She thought I'd just give up and break down. Oh boy was she so wrong. Bring it on sistah! I grabbed a hairbrush and get on the bed and started to sing Cyndi_Lauper's_Girls_Just_Wanna_Have_Fun. Suffice to say, I managed to rock the house down. They were all jaw-dropped by my superb performance...woo hoo hoo! Sweetah!

First time I knocked down someone:-

I was driving hastily towards the roundabout junction at Jalan Pahang. It was a busy morning. People were rushing to get to work. There were two traffic policemen on duty. I was looking on my right and rear view mirror so I hadn't noticed this policeman who was standing giving instructions on my left. When I was about to move, one motorist suddenly jumped queve. I was startled. The driver behind me was getting impatient and started to honk at me.

I was quite panicked so I stepped on the accelerator a little too hard and bonk! I had accidentally knocked down the policeman. I didn't even know how he got to be infront of me. He escaped unhurt and he was so lucky I didn't rolled him over. He ordered me to pull over which I did nervously and gave me that stern look. He took down my particulars and in my jittery I thought I was going to jail! I apologized profusely to which he accepted and let me go. Phew!