Friday, May 11, 2007

Mom's the word

Still reeling from that I-don't-feel-like-blogging feeling, I thought I'd just paste this quotes I got in email sent by a friend recently.

Motherhood is a very special and important job. Only those who had experienced motherhood would understand the agonies one goes thru during pregnancy and delivery of their children. After the birth of her infant, a mother's life will never be the same again FOREVER! Mark my word man.

Well, I'm just too lazy to add after second paragraph. Words get stucked in my mouth and my brain is currently going into a frenzy brain freeze. I can't help it. Its un-controllable. Its been this way for days.

Until I get back my blogging mojo, here are some of beautiful quotes I'd like to dedicate to all mothers out there wherever you are. Happy mother's day and have a lovely day this weekend with your loved ones.