Friday, March 30, 2007

Tough luck



Dear Chris,

I'm currently feeling dissappointed because you have been voted out from the competition. I couldn't believe my ears when your name was called. I had expected Sanjaya, the lembut guy to exit. He sang really badly and his hairdo...mak oii, I couldn't even begin to comprehend that. When the last 2 persons standing waiting anxiously for their names to be called, somehow my gut feeling told me you were going to be in the bottom 3. Call it a premonition or what but that wasn't really a good song choice Chris. You tried too hard. You can do better than that. I mean you're one cool guy. Your voice is so amazing. I like your witticism. It's funny and sharp. I luv it when you gave good comebacks at Simon the COWell's cowardly insults.

So I guess you won't be getting that once in a lifetime chance of wanting to see David_Hasselhoff crying for you when your name would be announced as the American Idol huh? That's ok Chris. Jennifer_Hudson didn't get to win the Idol crown but look at her now. I mean she won the best supporting actress for her role in the movie Dreamgirls. Who could've seen that coming. Nobody.

So...I just want to wish you good luck in your future endeavours....whatever that might be and hope that your singing career doesn't stop here. Long live Chris Sligh. You're the man!

Yours sincerely,
KC
not so thrilled #1 fan right now....