Friday, March 09, 2007

Idolized





What does Chris Sligh, Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones have in common? They all have big big big talent and awesome personalities. They are the American Idol contestants this season.

I have watched them performing and there was nary a moment I feel bored with them. Whenever it was their turn to sing, I would find myself gyrating and sashaying to the beat of their tunes, that's how upbeat I feel about them.

Give them any song and I bet you they can nail it to the ground. Such was their astounding performances that loud thunderous applause could be heard from the audience when they ended a song with style.

Phil Stacey was a bit letdown this week with his song choice. I had thought he was great last week with his rendition of John Waite's 80's hit, Missing You. I sure hope would like to see him in the top 12. He has great potential and his voice suits ballad rendition. He reminds me of Michael Bolton.

My hunch, guys that are packing their bags tonight is Michael Jackson wannabe, Sanjaya Malakar although I doubt he would. As what Simon Cowell remarked, its his hair that's getting all the votes...sigh! Second guy would be Jarod Cotter, another crooner with good looks. The girls are Antonella Barba, another barbie doll who can't really sing but very popular with her looks and probably Gina Glocksen or Haley Scarnato.

Let see who gets booted out tonight and who makes it to the final top 12 and let the bloodbath begins after that.