Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagathon

Since I jolly asked for it, I've had at least 5 or 6 tags to be answered. Here's one.

1. How has 2008 been for you in a nutshell?

a) besides getting a year older, life has been pretty swell. Think positive *wink*

2. Apart from your family members, name one person who has made you happy in 2008.

a) my best friend who got wonderfully married last year. if there was ever one person who could tell the whole world that TRUE LOVE does exist, she would fit the bill perfectly. I wrote about her failed relationships in the past here and here

3. Do you feel you are better off, or worse off, in 2008 than you were in 2007?

a) better off than 2007.

4. Where was the best holiday trip for you in 2008?

a) apart from the usual balik kampung trips, we didn't go anywhere last year. I reckon there is no such thing as the best holiday trip because every holiday trip should be a blast especially when they involve some generous amount of money and considerable amount of time to prepare...*chuckles*

5. Name 3 positive things that you have achieved in 2008.

a) if you count a 3 year old kid passed his toilet training with flying colors. no? thought so. other than that, pretty much nothing else..sigh!

6. Name the best movie you saw in 2008.

a) Little Miss Sunshine. I'm all for underdog movies. I want to watch Slumdog Millionaire for its rave reviews among film critics worldwide and nationwide. Sheesh, the movie has won best picture in the recent Golden Globe and is in the hot seat for best picture in the upcoming Oscar. Hurrah for the Bollywood! *however, am not die hard fan of Bollywood movies*

7. Name 5 friends that you have made in 2008.

a) define friends - casual, acquaintances, blogger...? most of my friends today I've known since I started this blog and they are ever growing. never met most of them but would like to one day...bila tu agaknya ek?

8. What New Year’s resolutions for 2008 that you have not achieved?

a) all of them...sigh! too many to put here...

9. What would your New Year’s resolutions for 2009 be?

a) be true to myself. less critical, less judgmental, less pessimistic, less writing crap (this is so hard to do), less mindless gossip and less just about anything. last but not least, that chevrolet captiva looks so captivating, isn't it? I wish...

10. Name 5 people you would like to tag.

a) Michael Jackson. I heard he embraced Islam and I'd like to know what ticks him off

b) Barack Huessin Obama. as if...

c) Najib Tun Razak - he's very popular nowadays with appearances here and there throughout the country.

d) Mawi - I'd like to know his honest view about marriage and what are his plans for 2009. will it include pitter-patter of tiny feet in 2009? will it get televised nationwide as his elaborate and grandeur wedding has? Only time will tell

e) Wook Kundur - for the non-conversant, this vibrant lady became hot topic last year coz she married a man 69 years younger than her age. I mean she's like what...106 years old?! Damn, I want to know her secrets. Seriously.

There you have it.