Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't you hate it when...

...you had to give a title to your blogpost?


I mean its hard enough to come up with a catchy title let alone a readable story. Sometimes I wish I had a photoblog. Just post some pictures in it and write something related to it.

Whilst on the subject, I'm thinking of changing the title of my blog as well. Sleepless On The Side? Whoever needs to be sleepless all the time is seriously disturbed. And sleep on the wrong side of bed some more? Even our beloved Pak Lah who has probably one of the most busiest and demanding job in the world manages to get some decent sleep at night. I really envy that guy.


So, I feel its high time to change the blog title. I have a few in mind but still undecided of which one to choose. Maybe you can help me with this. Why should I bear this problem alone when I can drag you into this....muahahah!


Kan sharing is caring gitu...ahaks!


  • Legally Insane

  • Life Is Not Always Beautiful...Accept It!

  • The Chronicles Of A (has-been) Superhero Mom

  • Shit Happens...Accept It!

  • Whatever Lah

  • Party Of Five (and counting)...

  • The Curious Case of Kepoh Chi

  • This Blog Is Not For Sale

  • My so-called Pathetic Life

  • Diary Of A Nutty Housewife

  • Welcome to Loserville