Thursday, November 20, 2008

KCism

Most common phrases/words used in yours truly's blogposts in no particular order.

  1. Sheesh
  2. So what if ...
  3. Crap
  4. Woo hoo hoo
  5. Of course
  6. Tee hee hee
  7. Whatever
  8. Yeah right
  9. I don't think so
  10. Heavenly
  11. If there was any ...
  12. It has never fail to evoke emotion in me
  13. Oh by the way ...
  14. I kinda ...
  15. Ever so ...
  16. So when I ...
  17. Wanna know why
  18. What the hell ...
  19. Any word that starts with super ...
  20. Any sentence/word that ends with OK ...
  21. Last time I looked like this shit ...
  22. coz ....
  23. Is it any wonder ...
  24. Any sentence that ends with the *!* mark
  25. Don't get me wrong
  26. Its just that sometimes ...
  27. Granted ...
  28. My heart sank ... /when the news sank in
  29. What can I say?
  30. Literally speaking ...
  31. heartwrenching
  32. Beats me
  33. Whilst ...
  34. Way to go ...
  35. Back to the .... (subject matter)
  36. Heck ...
  37. Shit happens when you least expect it *also my signature mantra in SU*
  38. Totally lame
  39. Moi
  40. Like I care
  41. Shouldn't be that way
  42. Freaking ...
  43. Unta baral (thats not even english)
  44. In case you are/were wondering ...
  45. On top of that ...
  46. Kind of pretty ... *follow by sentence*
  47. I so ... *follow by sentence/words*
  48. Serves me/you right
  49. Lo and behold
  50. So in between this and that ...
  51. Man, ...
  52. Huh *say it the VK Lingam way*

Athough there is no exact count of the number of words, it has been estimated that the vocabulary of English language has roughly about one million words and they are ever expanding. Of course, some of the words are borrowed from other tongues but are widely used in context and frequency as English.

Every year, it is estimated that close to 300 new words are added into the Oxford dictionary.

One million words and 300 new words each year?

And THOSE were like the only freaking words I know my entire life? Is it any wonder why this blog is such a real loser? Totally lame.