Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Katie Holmes today, gone tomorrow


Mirror mirror on the wall
Who has the ugliest hair of all
ME...*answers feebly*


Its been a while since I last had my hair cut. I've been keeping it long for the longest time. So when I went to the local hair salon in town and decides to have my hair snipped, I opted for a short hairdo. I told the hairdresser that I wanted my hair to look like Katie Holmes.


Hairdresser: Katie tu sapa kak?
KC : Bini Tom Cruise

She looked bewildered.

Hairdresser: Tom Cruise tu sapa yek?

KC: Haa, Tom Cruise pun tak kenal? Dia tu kan pelakon femes kat Hollywood

Hairdresser: Tak kenal la kak

KC: Hmm...takpe lah *dalam hati kata..eleh..kalau mention Datuk Khalid Jiwa tu kau mesti la kenal sape bini dia kan...*.


At this point, I was scratching my not so gatal head. How to tell this girl what I wanted. I looked around the salon and saw some malay tabloid mags not so neatly stacked on the glass shelves. I picked one and flipped thru the pages. Nothing. I began looking at the magazine clippings decorated on the walls. None of the hairstyles match what I wanted. Frustrated, I explained carefully the haircut that I wanted to the girl. She seemed to understand and uttered;


Hairdresser: Ohhh...yang itu ke kak. kalau nak potong macam tu kita panggil bob stail

KC: Ye ke...apa apa je laa dek oii


An hour later, I got my Katie Holmes's hairdo. Woo hoo hoo. But it was a shortlived happyness. When I woke up the next day, it was gone. My Katie Holmes's hair is gone - forever *horrified look*! Yesterday, I looked fabulous. Today, I looked disastrous.


Nobody ever told me I should blow-dry my hair after shampoo especially with bob hairstyle. Sheesh.