Monday, November 13, 2006

Raindrops keep falling on my head

It's the raining season again folks! It's raining cats and dogs everywhere and everyday for the past few weeks.

While I should be eternally grateful for it keeps my tiny garden blooming with flowers and greeny leaves, cooling rooms in the house without the need to switch on the air-conditioner and full blast ceiling fans, the same thing cannot be said of my laundry.

Dirty smelly clothes have been piling up like busut anai-anai in laundry baskets waiting loyally for their turn to be washed. The clothes outside have been hanging out for the last 2 days and they're still not dried yet. Lembap-lembap gitu!

I want really crisp dry warm clothes that the pleasure of folding them one by one is indescribable. Seriously ok.

This morning, when I push my hung clothes outside, the sun was furiously bright and sunny and the sky clear as a crystal. No clouds. Good sign. Hope it stays that way until all my clothes are dried.