Friday, November 04, 2011

Potong Stim

I'm currently in a nothing-better-to-do-right-now mode to come up with this masterpiece (no sniggering please!). I was watching some monster movies (hurmm cant remember which one) some days ago when the sudden thought of myself in the same predicament as were the characters in the movies sprang to mind. Yeah, I could be that absorbed. Totally.

But my over imaginative mind has decided to twist the story. Here goes.

Instead of running for life, I would take the heroic are-you-out-of-your-mind act of fighting back the aliens. Yeah, those big demon-looking giant aliens that really pissed me off. They killed all my neighbours, friends and foes (God forbids in real life....) but my family were spared. Kinda like War Of The World eh?

While we were running here and there looking for shelters amidst the ruins that were once a progressive city that placed the world's tallest building, we stumbled into this odd looking rundown shophouse and decide to go in there. We were dead tired and hungry from all that running. Little Bee was tugging my shirt and asking for milk. I had to carry him all along and my back was hurting. He must have weighed an easily 20kgs. Kak Long and Kak Ngah kept murmuring they were starving and hubby was badly wounded.

I look around the room and saw a broken refrigerator. What the heck. There could be food in there. I scavenged it and found some leftover chicken rice and pepperoni pizza. I quickly handed them to my daughters who were clearly starving. They gorged on them immediately. I looked around again and saw a tin of nesphray milk. Ah, milk for Little Bee at last. Though the date on the milk tin is already 3 months expired, I don't really care. All I want is to give it to Little Bee. Little Bee was so happy to see milk that his eyes sparkle. To him, it was the best drink ever.

The End.

*Okay, I know the story ended very abruptly but my mind went blank suddenly and I just didnt know what to write next. Ok tak reason bangang ni? Sorry to dissappoint you readers :P

P/S: err maybe there's a sequel coming on...watch this space!