Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The M word

Ermm no, I'm not talking about the upcoming Mother's Day celebration which happens to be in this month nor am I affiliated with Astro's Hallmark channel in organising Mother's Day activities. I'm talking about mankind's worst disease ever and they have yet to find a cure for it since time immemorial. Yes, the dreaded MALAS disease! 

The definition of MALAS in english:-
  • lazy
  • slothful
  • idle
  • sluggish
  • indolent
  • inactive
which perfectly described me as being right now. Which is also why this blog is inundated with witless pictorial of me in various photoshop poses hence the previous post. I sincerely apologize to my good readers who had to endure a 5 minutes of intense agony by looking at the pictures of a twisted narcissist. Not only had I tortured their souls, I had completely ruined history's most famous personalities by altering their faces and pasted it with mine. Poor Monalisa. She was totally clueless :P

I assure you that this is only temporary while I try to get my mojo back. Till then.

*Oh, just so you know, I'm trying to beat  this fler in World's 10 Most Laziest Blogger. I'm currently in the 5th anak tangga already. Woo hoo!

picture was snagged from google image...