Tuesday, May 19, 2009

signed, sealed and delivered...

....safely to my doorstep at approximately 2.14pm yesterday. PosLaju is getting very efficient these days eh? No?

It all started here and became a contest of sort and I actually won (cam tak cayer jer akak....*LOL*).

Goodies are courtesy from Cik Puan NJ aka Goboklama who was so adamant that I should get the stuffs as promised by repeatedly sending me emails asking for my address and I thought she was just pulling my legs. Obviously she wasn't.


an energy-saving bulb...


Jaya Jusco reusable shopping bag but Kak Ngah dah cop dulu bag tu buat beg mengaji dia...isk isk

and last but not least....an interesting looking sculpture that looks like a rounded ball with colorful mosaics on top. is it a paper weight, NJ? definitely a conversational piece on my coffee table (if I do have one...)





Thank you so much, ma'am NJ! *big grin*