Thursday, February 14, 2008

One of those days

I hate my sofa. I hate my curtain drapes. I wish I could rip it off just like that. I hate my dining table. I hate my kitchen arrangement. I hate looking at my pots and pans. I hate peeking inside the refrigerator and not knowing what to cook today. I hate cooking!


I hate my hair. They're so big and fugly. I hate my wardrobe the most. They're so out-dated. I hate my teeth. I hate how I look wearing spectacles. I hate how I look in the mirror. I so hate my cellulites!


I hate it when he tends to get away with everything. I hate it when he's right all the time. I hate it when he hijacks the remote. I hate it when he keeps whining about his tiredness from work. Macamlah dia sorang yg penat kerja kan? Duduk rumah jaga anak lagi penat tau!


I hate it when my kids left a big mess in the house. I hate it when little B had tummy upset. He will poop like there's no tomorrow. I hate it when my daughters had a fight. Kejap baik kejap gaduh. Pening kepala aku. I hate it how little B had destroyed the astro remote this time again. Grrrrrr!


I hate those stray cats who keep shitting at the back of my house. I feel like murdering them. I hate it when my neighbour throws his junks in someone's backyard. I hate it that people like him so much and not see his true colours. Urghhhh!


I hate my extremely dull life. I could just die from sheer boredom. Really. Sigh!