Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A cuppie story

So last saturday, I went for this basic cupcake decorating class conducted by the ever soft-spoken sifu herself, Lynn. We had fun and joy in the sun (literally speaking) and I never knew that cupcake decorating can be such a meticulous task to perform, well at least for dummies like moi. It looked so simple a deco but I tell ya it is not. Pheww!

Took a lot of patience, creativity and enthusiasm to dress up one cupcake. And I had like 9 cupcakes project to finish. Most of the rejects went inside my mouth. Burp!

And the finishing product? Well, take a look yourself. Kira boleh cari makan lah lepas ni eh? No?



Lynn conducts basic deco cupcakes class for beginners. Please browse her website for more details here.

*more pictures are still in moi's camera but since I am no techie savvy girl, the above pic was snagged from Lynn's fotopages.
Lynn, what can I say? You rawk girl!