Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I still need to blog

Saying goodbye (temporarily) to blogging may seem like a good idea at the time. I needed much rest. To shy away from people. To shoo away all my troubles and sorrows. To do some soul-searching, which I hadn't done much during days of inactivity - no thanks to American Idol auditions (they are hilarious by the way) and some silly popcorn movies, some breath of fresh air movies (you should watch Little Miss Sunshine) and sitcoms I watched on tv.

Did suspend blogging make me any better? Nope, it made me worse still.

That kid, Sharlinie is still missing. 3 more days, it will be exactly a month she was last seen from the spot she was taken. From the time I went AWAL (absent with approved leave), I spent most of my lazing days watching news on practically every local channel to get some latest info on Sharlinie. Sadly, some of them did not flash news like they always do two or three weeks back. Every day, its about the pre-election sucking up campaigns and news all around. Blah!

If the current governtment is so damn concerned in getting votes from the people, this would be the best f***king time to do it. FIND SHARLINIE BY HOOK OR BY CROOK! And catch that f***king sicko abductors cum child rapists cum child murderers that murdered another girl, Nurin Jazlin.
If they can spend mega bucks in building white elephant monuments, buildings and what nots, surely they can spend that much to find her as well, if that is what it takes. If all it needs is some high tech gadgetry or super cool James Bond like agents to find her, so be it. I don't think the taxpayers in this country will mind that much if their monies are spent wisely and all for the right purpose. I am one of them.
Just bring some peace and sanity for goodness sake!

Until then, they're not getting my vote!!!