Friday, January 18, 2008

Super cool jobs I want



These are jobs I'd love to have. No, not those high powered-CEO-with plush-office kind of job. Macamlah sesuai sangat aku buat kerja tu kan...tee hee hee. Those are typical mundane jobs, they require so much of your energy, precision and attention to every details that when you screw up BIG TIME, you are really screwed up!

No, I'm talking about super cool jobs that requires minimum effort but produce big bang impact.

And they are....(drumrolls please);
  1. Food Critic - since I'm not much of Rachael Ray, this will be my second best option. Unlike Maria Tunku Sabri who tends to compliment (too much) every eateries she has gone to, I would do the opposite plus I get to eat for free. Isn't that marvellous?


  2. Movie Critic - ahh free movie passes for every damn movie!

  3. Ice cream Tester - of any brand will do. In fact I did send my resume to Nestle many years ago (I kid you not) but all they could offer me was to sell ice-creams on a motorbike. Sheesh!


  4. Chocolate Tester - yummeh! I don't mind getting fatter and fatter for this


  5. Back-up Singer (to any famous diva will do) - so I can use that as resume to apply for One In A Million/Malaysian Idol auditions or whatever. One diva I certainly do not wish to be her back-up singer is Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor. Eek!


  6. Letter turner Girl - remember those Roda Impian's pretty sweet young things who turn letters on that huge illuminated board? And look how elegantly they strut their stuffs while doing it. I so want that job ok!


  7. Childrens' book Writer - I know I can write childrens' tales convincingly but I wonder if those publishers/parents appreciate vulgar words written in it.


  8. Movie Star - I know I can do some believable acting. Practice makes perfect but hey, do you think Erra Fazira is any better?


  9. Product Endorsement Model - being an already famous movie star, the sky is the limit


  10. Princess/Heiress - you're rich and famous and you can do absolutely nothing. And yet gazillions of people are admiring you from afar. Totally outrageous!


  11. American Idol Judge - I could be Simon Cowell's female version. I can be as mean and brutally honest just like him. Wanna bet?


  12. Superhero - all the more reasons to rescue as many children as I can from evil clutches of despicable monsters and banish them bastards from this earth for good!