Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Restless

Updated on 24 Jan, 8.13am
Someone very concerned from this blog has put up Sharlinie's picture with her head straight. Thank you!

someone from my community website, http://www.saujanautama.net/ had suggested that Sharlinie's picture (above) should have her head tilted straight so that she would be more identifiable. hmm, I see good point there...



I'm sorry. I can't blog anything. I can't put on a smiley face and pretend like everything is okay when it is not. I am seethed with anger and despair that it has consumed my life temporarily. Even my daughters had noticed it too. I am so upset. Someone's little angel is still missing and has yet to be found. Each time I try to close my eyes to sleep, I'd hear soft weeping from that little girl, crying out for her ibu and ayah to come rescue her. Her parents' anguish pining for their little girl. I can't bear to imagine those thoughts. It is so unbearable and depressing.

Until Sharlinie Mohd Nashar returns safely into her parents' arms, I'm putting blogging on hold. And today marks the 14th day of her dissappearance.

Ya Allah, Engkaulah yang Maha Mengetahui segala-galanya. Bantulah kami yang lemah ini. Tunjukkan kepada kami kedudukan sebenar Sharlinie Mohd Nashar. Sudah terlalu lama dia hilang. Pulangkanlah dia kepada kedua-dua ibubapanya dalam keadaan selamat. Amin!

Please God, help us find her. Time is running out!