Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here and There

What have I been up to lately? Nothing! For the last three weeks, I had been invited to every open house there is in the neighbourhood and gained extra pounds in the process. Time to lose some weight, a very impossible mission to accomplish but when a woman's gotta do, she's gotta do!

Got some pictures to show here but I'm not telling just yet which one is her...hehe. She's still too shy to show her real self especially when she has gotten a bit (read: a lot) plump on the side...hahahaha!

Pictures courtesy of Bunga and Yatt.




aikk...camner lah gambar ni boleh termasuk kat sini? err...everybody, this is NOT raya pic! I repeat NOT raya pic.





oopss! hehehe...this pic was meant for "acara selingan" only...it was actually drawn by a pre-schooler. supposed to be a scissor but somehow it turned out to look like....err nevermind! That kid deserves an A+ for originality and spontaneity!


Slowing down until...

Will be flying below radar for the next couple of months due to going pc-less starting next week. I won't be able to do blogging or bloghopping as much as I want to. Well, there's always the husband's company laptop but then he uses it all the time...sigh! Cybercafe? Nah, I'm just too old for it. I wouldn't be caught dead in that place. Buy a new laptop? Yeah sure, we kinda thought of that but short on the budget.
I wonder how I am going to survive without it? Slowly, I am trying (very hard) to detach myself from blogging and other related stuff so that when the time comes I won't be so miserable without my pc. Tell ya, it hasn't been that easy to do it when you're so used to it.
God help me!