Friday, November 30, 2007

Chaos in the middle

this is how my reaction looks like when i see the house tunggang langgang...


What happens when you have two rambunctious primary schoolers and an active toddler all grouped together in one place? That's right.

Chaos in the middle!

I always dread the LONGGG school holidays. School holidays means; I don't get to have a moment of solitary in the house. And I also don't get to watch my favorite show on teevee. This is also the time I get to wrestle with them for the tv remote and I always lose, sigh! How can you win when three strong agile kids are cornering you at every chance they get? 3 lawan 1 mana boleh daa!

School holidays also means the kids are always hungry and I'm always fixing snacks every two hours for them. The speed at which I'm preparing their lunches and snacks in between marvels me sometime.

School holidays also means I get to wash loads of ever piling up laundry. It gets even worse after balik kampung/or holiday trips. My laundry baskets have never been empty since like 10 years ago. And yes, I have 8 laundry baskets with 8 different colours to differentiate each use. I could open a laundry service coz I am so good at separating fabrics.

School holidays also means I get to see my house all wrecked up. Forget cleaning up coz it'll be topsy turvy in split seconds.

Arghhhh, I give up!