Thursday, January 26, 2012

The swimming beauty

Hahaha tajuk posting yang tersangatlah poyo. 

The kids and I have been learning to swim since mid December last year and since then I have been practising relentlessly to perfecting my technique and what not. Macam lah nak masuk sukan olimpik ngeh ngeh! 

Seriously, swimming is so addictive plus its also a good full-body workout. If I had known that swimming is this fun, I'd have learnt it a long time ago. Blame it on my lifelong fear of deep water. Now that I can swim confidently though not so fast and smooth yet since my breathing techniques and flutter kicks still needs to be improved in order to achieve longer stamina in the water, I am now a leisure swimmer yayyy!

Take that y'all! *sangat eksyen punye mode hehe*

yours truly sedang khusyuk berenang huhu...


Kak Long and Kak Ngah racing with each other...