Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New bike on the block

Yup, got myself a new mean machine made from alloy frame equipped with 7 gear shifters (my previous old bike had only 5) on the right handle bars, a chrome colored multi-purpose basket, a very comfy driver seat (lagi lebar dari yg biasa punya) with equally neat passenger seat and painted with snazzy blue and silver. Even the tyres had white stripe on both side making it look super-cool, kinda reminds me of that Lightning McQueen car character in that Pixar movie except for the wordings PATTAYA embossed on the frame yg sangatlah tak cool! Kata tokeh kedai tu made in Taiwan tapi apesal ada huruf PATTAYA kan kan kan? moskel ni...hurmm! 

Anyways, the reason I posted this is to show you guys my new bike. That's all. Cam sengal aje kan announcement ni? Hahaha!

Ever since moving to this place, I've been using this mode of transportation practically every day. Since we only have one car to go by and hubby is using it to commute to and from work, I figure this is the only easiest and reliable way to go from one place to another within the vicinity of where I live. I cycle to the sundry shop everyday to buy groceries and what not. I brisk-cycle every weekend to get in shape. Sometimes I send my kids to school on bike when time is running late. And since I don't have the money nor the time to go to a proper gym, I guess cycling is the next best thing for me. Its very cheap and I got to do my usual chores plus exercising all at the same time. How cool is that huh?  

Ok move away peeps, here comes KC and her new bike roaming the streets of SU (that's where she lives by the way huhu). Ada berani?