Thursday, April 05, 2007

If I could live one day without consequences


I would:-

  • Skip all house works and go to sleep the whole day and wake up the next morning. Let the kids fend for themselves (sniggers)
  • Shave my hair totally bald (aye to Britney Spears)
  • Go to a nice posh restaurant, order all I want and then sneak out without paying the tab
  • Send hate mails to all the people I dislike. I think I can break Sharifah Aini's record
  • Ram that bulldozer into my neighbour's house whose badass pussycat keeps littering on my compound
  • Walk with style in a two piece bikini around my neighbourhood
  • Wear bright colourful saree to do grocery shopping at the pasar malam
  • Write graffiti on my kids' school bathroom walls.
  • Shit on the road leading to the neighbourhood and let the rotten aroma lingers on and make them guessing was it a cat poop or chicken poop or a mixture of both?
  • Shoot dead all paedophiles and rapists
  • Assassinate George W Bush and his affiliates and replace him with Oprah Winfrey.