Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Googled for the wrong reason

Of late, there seems to be a sudden surge of visitors on my blog traffic feed. That's weird coz I know my blog isn't that popular or fascinating (very far from it) and the only people who may read this blog are probably friends/acquaintances from my facebook friendlist. I'm pretty sure of it ever since I changed my previous url to the current one. 

Then it dawned on me that the very reason they were here is because of the recent posting on General Kenako. Yup, just google up that name and it will lead you to this very lame blog. So to those visitors who expect some kind of factual information on General Kenako, I would just like to say this - KORANG SUDAH KENA!  Hurmm, come to think of it, maybe the name Kenako itself was originated from those words? LOL! 

Well, it turned out that General Kenako was really a marketing gimmick from the fast food chain, Nando's! And thanks to the management of Nando's for enlightening that up. It sure solved the mind-boggling puzzle haha! And I seriously thought of taking the advice of this gal to ask for a free meal from Nando's in exchange for the free publicity on my blog. He he!

Well, that was last month's news.