Friday, August 17, 2007

50 things I want to do before I die

(in no particular order)

  1. perform the ultimate pilgrimage for muslims - the haj
  2. visit the 7 continents and wonders of the world
  3. learn skateboarding or surfboarding (either one)
  4. be the 1st tourist astronaut to visit Mars
  5. meet oprah winfrey
  6. learn 1 or 2 foreign languages
  7. learn scuba-diving
  8. learn to write feature-writing and become a good columnist
  9. treat myself to an expensive spa treatment
  10. attend andrea bocelli's performance of a lifetime
  11. learn to bake cakes
  12. do a duet with Josh Groban
  13. sponsor education for underprivileged kids worldwide
  14. do braces for my teeth
  15. do lasik surgery for my eyes
  16. do a major makeover
  17. do a liposuction
  18. buy a bigger house
  19. get my writing published in a form of a book!
  20. start my own business that I enjoy doing
  21. donate money to charity
  22. sponsor medical bills for people who can't afford them
  23. take a self defense course
  24. take pottery classes
  25. learn to play 1 or 2 musical instrument
  26. get a supporting role in a Steven Spielberg movie
  27. do exercise seriously and not just talking about it!
  28. grow a small but charming garden
  29. read as many books that I can
  30. buy an expensive dress
  31. learn how to sew well
  32. attend a live classical musical concert in Vienna
  33. invest in a stock market and become a millionaire
  34. be an inventor
  35. learn how to draw and paint
  36. learn how to skate on ice
  37. buy my dream car
  38. learn to swim and be a good swimmer
  39. do skydiving feat from 30,000 feet above sea level
  40. do bungeejumping
  41. live in a farm somewhere in Tuscany, Itali
  42. learn to fly a small plane
  43. learn to ride a horse
  44. go on a cruise ship
  45. take up photography
  46. learn bellydancing
  47. be a little more kinder and compassionate
  48. devote myself to a cause that I'm passionate about and volunteer for it
  49. learn to appreciate my imperfections
  50. do backpacking all over the world